Join us on our journey as we document the miracle of life through the unique perspective of both the gestational carrier and parents-to-be.

Monday, June 9, 2014

WIDN (What I'm Doing Now)

Hey guys, this is Cristi. This morning, I was tagged by a friend on Instagram to share #WIDN. When she tagged me, I was sitting in the waiting room at the fertility center. I had an appointment today right in the middle of shooting 6 parade homes. I don't think I've ever been so tired in my LIFE! Photographing 27 homes in less than a week was KIND of a crazy thing to take on (and I hit the two biggest ones today - one at 14,000 square feet and one at almost 17,000 square feet. That's a LOT of house to shoot!) - especially in the middle of preparing for this egg retrieval! But at the same time I absolutely love it and I love taking pictures of beautiful homes and being an official part of the UV Parade. (I forgot to take off my badge when I had my appointment this afternoon - thus the photo.) I just got home for the night. Time to edit like a crazy woman!

I'm starting to feel the fullness and pressure in my abdomen from all of the follicles growing. Tomorrow is my last day for exercise. I have four homes left to photograph. And to be honest, walking through huge homes and photographing them at all angles is actually a lot of exercise! (I always joke that many of the ways I stand to get certain shots is just like doing yoga!) But only four left! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment