Join us on our journey as we document the miracle of life through the unique perspective of both the gestational carrier and parents-to-be.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Pulling Out the Big Guns!


This is Cristi again! This morning I added my stim med injections to the Lupron injections I've already been on. It's time to pull out the big guns! 

In addition to the Lupron, I'm now on 3 powders of Bravelle and 1 powder of Menopur every morning. This is the third time we've done an egg retrieval and the first time I've used Bravelle. The other two times I used Follistim and had excellent results. They chose Bravelle for me this time because it's a little less expensive and they said it's fairly comparative to Follistim. So we'll see. Three powders of it seems like a lot - but whatever works! I also forgot how much the Menopur stings while going in. Yowza! But it's all so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment