Join us on our journey as we document the miracle of life through the unique perspective of both the gestational carrier and parents-to-be.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

This is happening!

Hey guys! This is Cristi.  I've been crazy busy this past week because I was once again hired to be the official photographer for the Utah Valley Parade of Homes! It's SO fun! But it's also a lot of work in a small amount of time. I have one week to photograph 27 homes!! (What was I thinking signing on for this? Ha ha!) So I've basically been gone from sun up til sun down so I can be out shooting.


(Speaking of - this master bath KNOCKED my socks off! The tub IN the shower? Genius! This is just a sneak peek shot from my phone. I've taken thousands of photos with my Canon! This is home #20 in Highland by Millhaven Homes.) 



In the midst of this crazy busy week of parade photographs, it's also a big week at the fertility center. I had my baseline ultrasound this morning (which is basically just an ultrasound on cycle day 3 or 4 which makes sure everything is "quiet" in your uterus and ovaries before all the craziness starts happening in there!). I'll start the stim med injections tomorrow morning. This is happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment