Join us on our journey as we document the miracle of life through the unique perspective of both the gestational carrier and parents-to-be.

Friday, June 6, 2014

No Place Like Home (Cristi here)

The past few days have been so exhausting that I get home from photographing all day and have just enough time and energy to eat, read scriptures and pray with the family before I crash and sleep for the night. I have a renewed respect and love for you full-time working and single moms (and dads too). I know it affects me a lot because of  my autoimmune diseases. I get fatigued quicker and harder than a healthy person. And we're also just starting out on the heavy IVF stim meds. But still. Everyone gets tired and I respect y'all so much! 

As soon as we were done with prayer tonight, Leo climbed onto his dad and said, "Hey daddy! Let's do a BIGGY BANK ride!" There's no place like home!


No comments:

Post a Comment