Join us on our journey as we document the miracle of life through the unique perspective of both the gestational carrier and parents-to-be.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Here We Go!!! (this is Robin)



I had another appointment with the fertility center, and that photo is my first shot!  I get to give it to myself tomorrow night--or maybe I'll make my husband do it--maybe not, he might enjoy playing nurse too much.  :-)  At the appointment today, they did the FDA physical exam, another ultrasound, and everything looks GREAT!  I start with the estradiol tomorrow, and will take it again Friday night.  Then in a week or so, I'll add the progesterone and oil shot, and the metradol shot in addition to the estradiol.  I'll also have to do a progesterone suppository, and all of these shots will pretty much last through my first trimester.  (God willing!!)  So, this is really it!  Between now and August 7, I have 7 more appointments at the fertility center, for blood work, and ultrasounds.  It's VERY intense, and I'm feeling a TON of pressure for this to work, but it's really out of my hands.  I can only do what they tell me to do, and pray that nature and God will do the rest.

Anyway, that's what's going on!  TRANSFER DAY IS JULY 28TH!!!! Cross all you fingers, and send all your prayers and good energy into the universe so hopefully we can get this baby here!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment